Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Need helpl with plant project! HELP!!!!?

ok, so I have to write a detailed description, (like what it looks like and about the leaves, flowers, height etc.), where the plant can be found, like the habitat, and about its uses, like ceremonial, medicinal, edible and so on. Do u know any good sites that I could type in the plant name and these would show up or a couple of search sites, I don't mean like google but a plant search site. All of the plants are coastal also. Please help!!!!!!!

P.S. Im having a real hard time finding uses or unique fact about goldenbush.



P.S.S.

http://plants.nrcs.usda.gov/cgi_bin/topi... doesnt work!
I Need helpl with plant project! HELP!!!!?
have you tried wikapeadia or going to the library or ringing up the plant store as they may be able to help the computer is not the only source

No comments:

Post a Comment