Sunday, January 22, 2012

Strange, yet pleasant dream (Click for details)?

I had a dream a few months ago, (In-body) that I was walking along a road with hills on either side, and to my right was a little farm sitting atop a hill! I went inside the small house next to it, (which was occupied by the owner of the farm) and a kind-looking old man was playing cards with his buff trucker brothers. He got out of his seat and showed me his crops. They were flowers that grew to the size of cornstalks! They were of every color, and if you stuck your hand inside, you would find an edible seed that looked like a small eggplant but was the color of the flower it came from. The man had a small stable in the back where he kept sheep. He never sheared them, but their coats were neat and trim. He used the sheep for harvesting the seeds. They would go in a straight line, side by side, and go through the field, rolling the seeds as they went. After a while, the seeds were in a neat pile. Then I woke up. What does this all mean? I have a green thumb and like to grow corn. -%26gt;
Strange, yet pleasant dream (Click for details)?
I believe some dreams have an interpretive value, but I also believe you need to know an awful lot about the person to realistically apply any interpretation to them. We won't be able to figure it out here. You're the best one to try it.



The fact that you like corn and sheep, and whatever, is just a setting, and probably not specific to whatever it means.
Reply:this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/
PDA
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment